Sunday, February 12, 2012

11 Things For The 11th

11 Things For The 11th



I have been tagged by my friend Misty over at Nordyke Academy.

11 random things about me
1 - I love God's Word
2 - I love to laugh
3 - My younger sister and I pretended a propane tank was our horse when we were younger.
4 - I was and still am a total 80's gal.
5 - I had our 1st son at the age of 23
6 - I had our youngest son at the age of 34
7 -  I became a Grandma at the age of 45
8 - I have my ears pierced
9 -  I love the TV show NCIS
10 - I am excited to finish getting our recently purchased homestead ready for us to move to.
11 -  I love to sing the old traditional hymns


My Questions
1 - What is your favorite Bible verse ? "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. ~ Colossians 3:23-24
2 - What is your favorite candy ? Red Hots
3 - What one hard lesson did you learn in life ? Not to take anything and anyone for granted ; to always be thankful in everything.
4 - Favorite movie ? One Night with the King
5 - Favorite past time ? Reading, crocheting, sewing and being with my family.
6 - If you could wish for anything , what would it be ? Just one more day with my mother and father to tell them what I didn't get to tell them before they passed.
7 - You favorite homeschool subject to teach ? Oh, there were a few... The Bible and arts & crafts.
8 - Favorite song ? Oooo I have many but the one that comes to mind first would have to be On The Side of Angels by LeAnn Rimes.
9 - Favorite sports team ? Everyone who knows me knows that it is the SF49'ers!! Woot Woot!
10 - Favorite childhood book ? All Things Bright and Beautiful by James Harriot (sp?)
11 - Favorite meal to make ? Again so many but I think I'll say Beef Stroganoff with garlic bread and a nice crisp green alad with homemade ranch dressing... YUM! 


The 11 friends I tagged are:


My 11 ??? for my tagged Friends
I would like my friends to answer the same questions I answered above.
Ok here is what you now have to do:
1 - Blog 11 things about you
2 - Answer my 11 questions
3 - Pick 11 people(other than me) to tag.
Tell them to blog about 11 things about them &
make up 11 questions for them to answer.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, thanks for tagging us! We are of course playing along! Have a nice week. ^^)


    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    ReplyDelete


Molly Green Busting Free from this economy www.econobusters.com